RE: [CH] danged cats OT

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 17:42:50 -0600

At 06:18 PM 3/3/2003 -0500, Dan Turkette wrote:
>OMG... on a whim I did this search on Google. +"cat recipe" -copy
>
>Got this:
>http://www.coyotenet.net/siouxzq/id94.htm
>
>CAT RECIPE OF THE DAY
>Chat Au Vin - (Cat Braised in Wine)
>
>Ingredients (6 servings)
>

>2 ½ lb cat, cut-up 6 bacon slices, diced  ½ lb whole mushrooms
>1 clove garlic, crushed 1 C sliced green onions chopped parsley
>1 tsp salt 1 C cat drippings, strained 8 sm new potatoes, scrubbed
>¼ tsp pepper 8 sm white onions, peeled
>½ tsp dried thyme leaves 1 C Burgundy wine

Oh, great. I've unleashed the topic from hell. I post one tongue-in-cheek
recipe in a weak minded moment and now I'll have PETA*, PETA**. the ASPCA,
the Humane Society, and the Association of Humour Deprived Chile Heads List
Members on my case for the next thirteen and a half days.

* PETA = People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

** PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!