Re: [CH] Madison Hotluck Pout, 2

Chad A Gard (gard@indy.net)
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:15:17 -0500

On Saturday, March 1, 2003, at 12:35  PM, Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> Well, since I had to take yesterday off work with a nasty flu, and
> that will cost me some vacation hours, I'll probably miss the Madison
> event, too, this year.  At best, I might make the commercial
> exhibition, but miss the hotluck itself, which is the really fun part.

Well, that sucks.  Things are looking kind of iffy for me, as well.  So
I've not taken advantage of our lovely state's new computerized
campground reservation system, the reason for raising prices for
campsites so much.  Irritating, really.  There are now campsites
already reserved for the next 3 years.  That was helpful....

Anyway, I'm still hopin' to make it, and will still be camping at
Ciftty falls if I do.  Anyone else planning to camp this year?

Chad A Gard
INCHASE: <http://www.inchase.org>
PercussionAdvocates: <http://www.percussionadvocates.com>