Re: [CH] Your True Age

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 19:09:15 -0800

Dave Drum wrote:
> At 08:45 PM 3/7/2003 -0500, The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:
>
>> Hi Doug!
>> You wrote, Snip: We had milk delivery by horse and wagon from my earliest
>> memory, which is about 1930
>>
>> L.B. told me you served in W.W.I, or was it the Spanish-American War?

Hey you guys! dunno if I am now the oldest CH on the list....a gent
named Dodge, if he is still around, is older by quite a bit! Ya know,
two old guys were sitting yakkin, and one said....I am really feeling my
age today, everything aches, everything hurts...how are you doin? other
old guy says...I feel like a new born baby! Other one says What? 2nd
guys says...Yup....aint got no hair, aint got no teeth, and I think I
just peed my pants!   Actually, born in 1926, so although there a lotta
folk who don't eat chiles, who are DED, I aint, cause I DO eat chiles,
in one form or other every single day...go thou and do likewise! And my
bride and I just celebrated our 54th on March 4th as well...CHILES
forever!!!! OLD Doug on Vancouver Island BC   everyone ready to laugh?
It snowed today!