Re: [CH] Your True Age

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 10:36:40 -0800

tucker wrote:

>   Hey, what about congrat's to me and my wife?!?!?!?  I mean, it's snowing
> here in WI right now!!!
>

>   Oh,  ... wait  ... you meant the anniversary thing, huh?  Well, never mind
Yeah but! In the afternoon, the snow was no more, and we are back to
green grass growin all around, again! Sorry bout that Erich...and to
think, fer you lot to see green grass, ya hafta wait until July :-)!
Unless ya have a green house BIG :-) Hey...I did that bit for many years
in Ottawa, Winterpeg, Calgary, to say nothing of Brandon and Kelowna
where it also snows, big time. One of the reasons we live on Vancouver
Island, where in February, Victoria, our provincial capitol, had their
annual bloom count. On Valentines Day, this year, they outdid themselves
with 3.5 BILLION blooms....one heck of a lotta flowers! Wish they would
quit publishing these things, if everybody moves to Vancouver Island, we
might sink! In the meantime, however, we just enjoy it! One of the
reasons why the chiles grow so well and for so long! Doug in BC