Re: [CH] Newbie

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 23:13:24 -0700

On Thursday, March 20, 2003, at 07:13  PM, The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:

> Quoting you, "I'm sometimes limited in what I can experiment with, but
> I'm
> pretty much willing to try anything once - within reason, of course."
>
>          Rael, what's "within reason" for you?????

within reason: phrase: non-harming as well as mutually consented
to...which indeed, may somewhat tweak the idea of "non-harming", but if
All is consensual, there ya go...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.  That
is easy.  All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the
country to danger.  It works the same in any country.

-Hermann Goering-