Re: [CH] Newbie

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:30:51 -0700

On Friday, March 21, 2003, at 09:37  AM, Alex Silbajoris wrote:

>> From: "Mike Benson" <mbens@execpc.com>
>
>> Well, a chile branding seemed to be within reason for Rael, however,
>> the chile branding iron brought to the Open Fields last year
>> apparently was not within reason.
>>

> as seen here
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/oh/alexsleaves/images/bendover.JPG
>
> (that ought to blow my angelfire bandwidth for a while...)

but it's an excellent illustration of why that "brand" was NOT going on
my ass...which was about the only part of my body large enough (hey,
watch it) for such a "brand" to fit.  Okay, there's always the back of
my head, but <1> I'd have to shave my head (not) and, <2> it would
clash with the 6464 birth mark.  The Number of the Monk.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -Adolf Hitler-