Re: [CH] Dutch chile show

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 06:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Congratulations Dewi! Sounds like it was a great show.
Hope to see it one day!

Someone make a DVD or a VHS out of it quickly once
Dewi sends one to the US!!!

Got to see that show. Was the whole thing spoken in
Dutch or English??? I hope English so we all can
understand what you are saying.

Dewi, my Yellow Mushroom seeds have taken root and are
germinating and so has one of the Piquillo seeds.
Thanks again.

RisaG
http://www.geocities.com/radiorlg