Re: [CH] Another Newbie

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:37:02 -0800

Yup....shore am! and even without Marmite, or Vegemite, neither of which
I have ever indulged in (yet)I think it is the chile peppers that keep
me on my toes on this "serious? and matter-of-fact list"! Actually,
Vancouver Island is Canada's paradise(as long as one has web feet)and
having lived everywhere in Canada, from Ottawa west, in every province
except Saskatchewan, I am able to make that assertion with accuracy.
Welcome, Susan and Graham...is it safe to ask "Wot's Noo, PussyCat?"
Cheers,  Doug in Nanaimo the Hub City