Re: [CH] Dibble bars

Jack and Toni (jtblackford@intrepid.net)
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 06:14:19 -0500

We are planning on using plastic mulch this year and the dibble BAR would
be perfect for popping a hole in the plastic and making a hole for the
plant all in one go. We shall give it a try and see.

Pepper Jack

>Thanks for all Dibble info... I got the picture now...
>Think I'll keep on using my knuckles and fingers for those few plants I grow
>each year....
>Hot regards
>Rob NL

Go Fishing with Jack on the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers, WV, USA at:
http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/rapids/8155