Re: [CH] Hot Cheese

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:38:47 -0500

Here in upstate NY in Tops Friendly Markets you can buy a cheese produced
by Yancey's.  One has Jalapeno's, Cayenne and something else in it, another
is called Buffalo Wing cheese and it has Habs in it along with the
others.  Quite a bit of heat in both.  It is in a block in the deli and
they slice it for you.  Both are cheddar and are sort of hard to get the
slices apart once cut as it is a bit sticky.  They have a horseradish
variety as well and it goes on sale sometimes around $4.99/lb.