Re: [CH] Tonight's Dinner - Baked Buttermilk "Fried" Chicken

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 15:32:15 -0700

On Sunday, March 30, 2003, at 12:59  PM, Henning Petersen wrote:

> In this recipe you can substitute the dried bread crumbs with grinded
> cornflakes (yeah - regular, not frosties ;-)
> The breading will become brown, crisp and tasteful. I have served this
> several times to friends who could not believe they were eating
> "breakfast for dinner".

But what if you *did* use frosties?  Crushed up froot loops?  Fruity
Pebbles?  Grape nuts (I hear these work well in as a rocksalt sub. in
shells)? Count Chocula (sp?)? Would the latter make a "mole chicken' if
you added some chile and ground pumpkin to it all?

Man, if some of you could come up w/recipes (Real Recipes) for using
this nasty overpriced sugary cereal, they'd probably pay big bucks for
your efforts...or give you a case of the junk.

Wait...Quisp Chicken! Yeah baby!

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......and Quisp...

Rael"...if I can't play, I will be bitchy instead..."64

Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books,
and there is some evidence that they can't read them either.
-Gore Vidal-