RE: [CH] CHILE PASILLA de OAXACA

T. Matthew Evans (matt.evans@ce.gatech.edu)
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:30:37 -0500

Fred --

I have "The Art of Mexican Cooking" by Diana Kennedy, and it is one of my
tomes.  I absolutely love it -- it is the first place that I ever heard of
the chile pasilla de Oaxaca.  I have made the salsa to which you refer many,
many times, always to rave reviews.

Really, anything that you make with this chile will be fabulous.

Matt

T. Matthew Evans
Graduate Research Assistant, School of CEE
Georgia Institute of Technology