Re: [CH] Growing in the UK

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 07:23:18 -0800

David Smith wrote:
> I've just re-subbed back on the digest after a break of a couple of
> years or so. It's good to see so many old faces are still around.
> And when I say old I don't just mean Doug (!). In fact it was Doug
> writing to me out of the blue that prompted me to join the list again -
> thanks Doug.
>

> cheers
>
> David
>

> The Curry House
> http://www.curryhouse.co.uk
> for recipes, articles and questions - all about curry

Hi David...welcome back, I'm glad I wrote to you, and happy to see that
you re-subbed. It was my getting a new computer, and having to find all
of my old bookmarks, that got me looking for old friends through my
search engine. I will see what I can do with a new curry recipe to
welcome you "home" Cheers, OLD Doug on Vancouver Island BC :-)