Re: [CH] Hot Luck Chocolate Chipotle Brownies

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 18:03:41 -0800 (PST)

Glad you loved them. My DH also said that they were
the best brownies I ever made, EXCEPT for the chiles
which he found strange with the chocolate. Not I. I
loved the combination, as did the rest of the Hot
Luck. So, I'm glad you liked them too.

RisaG