Re: [CH] Headed for Hotluck

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:42:09 -0800 (PST)

I hope ya'll take pictures.  I'm starting to mope since it's now almost
5pm.  :(  Ah, the memories of that big cooker out front of the winery
last year, the smell!  Oh boy.

Perhaps I can twist the arm of my wife to drive down to Madison on
Saturday for the day.  Hmmmmm.  ;)  If I do, I'll bring some bags of
Jalapeno popcorn to give away.

Ted

--- Alex Silbajoris <asilbajo@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well, if the Escort doesn't break in half, I should be in Madison by
> about
> 3:00, maybe a little later.  I'm bringing some pork meatballs heavily
>
> seasoned with Walker's Wood jerk seasoning (paste).
>
> Hmm, what should I call them...

=====
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing...