[CH] Worms

Byron (byronbromley@tellink.net)
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 17:20:44 -0500

Sounds like you used garden soil or compost in your seed starter..

You might have seed corn maggot,

L.B.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 09:55:16 -0800
From: "Susan And Graham Marshall" <abycats@nightmist.ca>
Subject: [CH] worms

Hi guys.

I have a new problem.  I have these little tiny black flies around me plants
and since I have had them I started to have some problems germinating seeds.
I started to dig up the seeds that didn't germinate to see what happened and
found tiny clear coloured worms eating the seeds.  What are they and how do
I get rid of them??  Will they harm my already establihed plants?  They seem
to be exceptionally fond of the jamaican hot chocolate and the aji browns.
Please help me find a way of nuking these ugly little buggers.

Regards
Susan