Re: [CH] Tabasco sent to the troops in Iraq

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:48:11 -0600

On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 07:26  AM, RisaG wrote:

> I was surfing around the food sections of the
> newspapers and a couple of the newspapers were running
> this article -
>
> http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/living/food/5549903.htm
>
> Thought you guys would be interested in seeing it,
> even though some of us don't like Tabasco all that
> much, some hate it. At least Tabasco is doing their
> part to spice up the soldiers food!

It's called marketing. McDs would send over their trash gratis too if
someone would pay for the transportation...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64
Monk of the TCS
Master of Twister
Mystic Order of Capsicum Rogues

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.  That
is easy.  All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the
country to danger.  It works the same in any country.

-Hermann Goering-