Re: [CH] Biggest Jalapeno?

Bucky Goldstien (chile-head@chile-heads.com)
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 09:16:48 -0700

Hi Mark and pods,
  The Biker Billy is the largest variety I've found. It's also supposed
to be the hottest, but I have had crops go both ways. If you pamper them
too much they end up on the mild side. What I like to do now is once
they have done 80% of their growing to size I stress them out by only
watering them when the leaves have started wilting. It looks like they
are dying but they perk right back to once they are watered. This seems
to make them hotter.

Hottest regards
Ron Levi
Innunedo Enterprises LLC