Re: [CH] Shipping seeds to the Caribbean??

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Thu, 1 May 2003 19:49:17 -0400

Hi All,
  I've sent a few seeds around the country & around the world. I can only
tell of experience & what I know of the *rules*.

Hi Jocelyn,
 Your Japones arrived awhile ago & I believe I didn't thank you...Thank-You!

Frank,
I couldn't believe you shipment got through as sent...Seeds were falling out
of the crushed corner of envelope.

John,
I ran "Grenada seed importation" through Google & results are in this URL:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Grenada+seed+importat
ion&btnG=Google+Search
It doesn't look like you'll have any problems including seeds in your *care
package" to daughter. Most small countries do not have any personal to
inspect incoming mail unless it looks suspicious...what criteria each
country would use to determine "suspicious", I don't know.

A great *insurance* program to get the seeds to the person your sending too
is to send seeds in a card in an envelope from card manufacturer & send air
mail with hand written note on back, "URGENT!"

Works for me,
Paul