Re: [CH] Chile Head Persecution?

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sat, 03 May 2003 09:32:31 -0500

At 10:09 AM 5/3/2003 -0400, Mike Shimek wrote:
>Article about restaurant that refuses to serve "hot" food:
>
>http://www.dailytelegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/05/03/nempr03
>.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/05/03/ixhome.html

Don't just click on the *blue* part of the URL or you'll get this.....

Sorry, the page you have requested is not available

This error message may occur for a number of reasons:

     * We are unable to locate any more files relating to this subject
     * The file may have been moved or deleted because it is out of date
     * You may have followed a link from another web site that contains an
incorrect or out of date URL (web page address)
     * You may have typed an incorrect URL into your browser
     * There may be an error on the telegraph.co.uk site.

If you think there is an error, please let us know by sending an e-mail to
the Webmasters at register@telegraph.co.uk. Please provide full details of
the referring page's URL and the page you were expecting.

If the web page you require is available on the telegraph.co.uk web site
you should be able to find it by using our search engine on telegraph.co.uk

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!