Re: [CH] Ted is crazy. You should know that!

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Tue, 6 May 2003 04:11:12 -0700 (PDT)

Oh to be able to type a Darth Vadar laugh in email.  ;)

Actually, the idea for the jalapeno candy is for my dad.  However, I
LOVE peppermint candy.  Have a bowl on my desk.  The hotter than the
sun 1000 times over type candy was actually an idea for my candy bowl
for the evening candy trolls who seem to dance around in the office
stealing food from the fridge, candy from your desk, etc.

I fixed the food stealer I think.  Took some habanero cheese that our
daughter's baby sitter gave me and put it in the fridge at work.  Made
sure my name was on it with no other information.  ;)

The cheese disappeared one evening, so I did that again a few nights
later.  This time with a warning on the plastic bag...."WARNING do not
take this HABANERO cheese or you'll be sorry for 24 hours in more ways
that one".

Hehehehehe, gee, wouldn't you know it, that cheese stayed in there for
almost a week?!!!!!!

;)

muuuhahahahahahahahaahaha

Ted

--- George Starkey <r2b9@earthlink.net> wrote:
> That is why I'm proud to call him a friend o' mine! Makes some
> EXCELLENT
> hot sauce!
>
> If Ted wants to make something insanely hot, you better just nod and
> agree with him. He'll reach the right heat when the last of his
> organic
> tasters (ie, friends) vanish in a puff of smoke!
>
> Go, Ted, Go!!!
>
> George

=====
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing...