Re: [CH] K.I.S.S. recipes

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Fri, 09 May 2003 07:43:06 -0700

Richard Williams wrote:
> Byron wrote:
>

>> Never go to McD's without something to add to the soy burgers.
>>

>  Never go to McD's period. Vile, horrid stuff, heart disease in a bag.
> Go to a real
> restaurant and eat good food, Thai or Indian comes to mind...you'll be
> glad you did.
>
> Richard
> McDonalds free since 1974...

Right on! I have only been to a MacMuck once away back in 71 and that
was enuf!
I simply do not go to fast food restaurants, regardless of where we are.
  We will do exactly as Richard does, find a Thai, or Chinese or side
street Italian where we usually have found good, well cooked, not greasy
food...or, on this Vancouver Island, we have some exceptional English
fish and chip shops, and every once in a very blue moon we will indulge
if we feel that we need a grease job! :-) But then again, not every one
cooks as I do,I manage to do something different for every meal, and
leftovers are for lunch. Never ever go to any restaurant without your
chile stash, cause you will certainly need it! Cheers, Doug in BC