Re: [CH] AOL Test

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sat, 17 May 2003 07:34:25 -0500

At 08:19 AM 5/17/2003 -0400, Byron wrote:
>From: RAKENEL@aol.com
>Subject: [CH] Test
>
>Still trying to send mail plain text on AOL.
>Budd
>       Syr. NY
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>If you find away, let us know,  Lost a lot of members since AOL 5.0

The members need to lose AOL. If they *need* a service with multiple
dial-up locations these is Earthlink and Juno. I dunno how many different
locations Juno has. But, I did some research for my boss on the subject and
found that Earthlink beats AOL by a wide margin in remote access dialups.
And you can use the browser of your choice - not be forced into a
propietary piece of .... let's not go there .... AOL is the Micro$not of
the online world. An 800 lb. gorilla with a "Mommy knows best" attitude
toward its customers. Feh!

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!