Re: OT: Re: [CH] AOL Test

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 17 May 2003 08:40:04 -0500

"Dana H. Myers" wrote:

> ... Picking on AOL is sooooooooooooo 1994, isn't it?
>
> Dana

  I honestly have no "real" opinion about them as a provider, since I don't have experience with
any of their services.  I do, however, take issue with what I do know about them, which is that
they really need to stop sending me all those damned disks.  If I really wanted one, I'd take
one of the 4,000 from the rack at The Home Depot, or any of the other hundreds of places they
abound.  I don't also need them delivered weekly to my mailbox.  Can I write "Return to sender"
on them, and send them back???  If so, can I save up a few weeks worth and bundle them together
and do this???  If so, will others follow???  If so, will the extra burden on the Postal Service
cause another increase in stamp prices???  Can I ever post on-topic???

  Poor little seedlings getting a little too large for their trays, but the garden isn't ready
yet.  I guess they'll have to be a little root bound for a week or two yet...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps