Re: OT: Re: [CH] AOL Test

Gary Bellinger (yesgaz@itcanada.com)
Mon, 19 May 2003 14:48:25 -0400

> > >Folks who develop heatless chiles?
>
> Gary Bellinger wrote:
>
> > What? Huh? You mean its time to plunder and pillage the moderate set
again?
> > Oh happy, happy joy!
> >
> > Gary
> > CH #2169
>
>   Hey now!!!  We moderates don't have any affiliation with the mad
scientists trying to
> cross chiles and tofu in their secret underground laboratories.  We don't
want our chiles
> heatless, we just have an aversion to excessive perspiration while dining.
> --
> Erich
> C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps

What? You mean you don't care to bang on the table threatening to destroy
those flimsy patio furniture sets you buy at Walmart or wherever? Quite good
fun really and helps keep away those annoying friends who insist on
bothering you while you are eating. ;-)

Gary
CH#2169, Infantryman of the Hellfire Brigade