Re: [CH] Holy smokes, I'm headed for San Antonio

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 24 May 2003 19:48:28 -0700

Dave Anderson wrote:
> The Reno area it is, but I did do some work during the French and Indian war in
> upstate New York.
>
> Dave
>

>>Nahhh...vada? would ya believe?  Reno, to be precise, right Dave? Doug
>>in BC not that far away from him!

C'mon...only I am that old:-))   (according to some of my CH buddies!)At
least I have been to Lake Champlain, when we lived in Ottawa. Took the
kids to Santa Claus Village at North Pole NY. Oddly enuf we were talking
about that trip last weekend when we were visiting our second dtr. Both
girls got toy vehicles(didn't want dolls!)Second dtr coveted older dtrs
truck, grabbed it and threw it out the window! So, 2nd dtr had to hand
over her truck to her elder sister! Noreen was 7, Jackie was 5!! Hard
lesson to learn at that age, but the old man was NOT gonna go back and
get another truck, about a hundred miles! OT? Chiles and tomatoes are
out this weekend! Happy Memorial Day to all Merkin CHs....drive with
care, and watch out fer the non chile eatin jerks! Cheers, Doug in BC
MAD cow? You'd be mad too, if ya only lived a year, and never hadda boy
friend! Or girl friend! I coulda been more explicit, but Mike mighta
been angry :-)