Re: [CH] Eat The heat

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 25 May 2003 08:14:51 -0500

Babs Woods wrote:

>                ... I finally have Foodnet and NOW I can watch Eat The Heat.
> The one I'm staying up far too late to see is the one or one of
> the ones with Brer Jim, Bill Jernigan, and CaJohn in it and it
> shows the Fields...

  Hey, if I mail you a tape and return postage, can I get a copy of that???  This is a
different episode than the one that was being passed around a couple of years ago, with
Risa's Hot Luck, etc...., right???

> I've been off the sauces this past week, I
> take random vacations from it which I know is sacrilege except
> among the Moderates among our number, ...

  Well now...  I can only speak for myself here, but I use it pretty much every day; and
would possibly do so more than once a day if it went better with cereal, yogurt, and
apples.  Just because we don't use the "hard stuff" doesn't mean we don't border on
overindulgence of the medium sauces (which the manufacturers label "hot" sauce, but we all
know better).

  Being a moderate means never getting burned out and needing a vacation.

  Hey Sandy, maybe we should work on a YKYAMI list???

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps