RE: [CH] Snot neccesary

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Fri, 30 May 2003 11:33:07 -0700

This group?! Ya don't say?

> meant well enough. Had a Hab twice today. First sandwiched in a Sausage
> Butty lathered in a thick coating of HP sauce. Yummy! Second was later in
> the day, when I made up a huge Half Pound Beef Burgher. Sure was
> hot, but it
> beat everything I ever knew before. That delicious citrussy flavour that
> came through with the heat, sure made my day. Boy, if thats being a
> moderate, then I sure enough enjoy being one.

YES!  That's moderate!  Habanero burger!  My kind've moderate!  You have a
great attitude, Walt!  Please, what's "Sausage Butty" mean in our common
language?

> Reckon that until my Rocoto's decide to come on a bit better, I
> shall have a

Ah, Rocoto's!  Love 'em.  Sautéed, with mushrooms, with grilled chicken or
beef.

Hot regards,

Riley, inducted, kickin' and screamin into the Hellfire brigade.