Re: Moderates and Hellfire (was RE: [CH] YKYAMI whaaaa?)

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Fri, 30 May 2003 21:11:53 -0500

"Riley J. McIntire" wrote:

> Just ran across this article, on topic re: moderates and hellfire.

> At any rate, one promising result for moderates is: "But the new results
> could hold promise for sufferers of oral conditions such as Burning Mouth
> Syndrome. The authors suggest that modification of PIP2 binding--perhaps by
> genetic, biochemical or pharmacological means--could make mouth nerves much
> less receptive, and thus ease the burn."  In other words moderates can look
> forward to genetic modification to increase their tolerance.  Interested
> Scott?  ;-)

  Ah, but some of us see our lower tolerances as a blessing, in as much as our chile crops,
sauces, powders, etc. last much longer.

  Being a moderate means never having to factor your chile consumption into your monthly
budget.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps