Re: [CH] Snot neccesary

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 31 May 2003 07:36:57 -0500

Walter Spencer wrote:

> ... In my case, this was nicely browned Pork Sausage, split to enable the inners to be
> browned too. Filled with chopped Red Habanero (Yum Yum!) lathered in HP
> brown table sauce. Maybe not what one would find on the table of the landed
> gentry, but a delicasy that I happen to be partial to. Even more so, now
> that I am a Moderate in the CH ranks. Hottest regards Gary.
> Walt. CH#2218. An old Chile-Head from the old country.

  I don't know Walt, unless you "filled" your sandwich with only 1/4 to 1/2 of a Hab., I
think you've certainly proven yourself to be much more than a moderate.  I'm not familiar
with the HP sauce though, I thought they mostly made PC's, printers, digital cameras, etc...

  Sure you have real Hab.'s there???  ;-)))

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps