Re: [CH] Snot neccesary

Walter Spencer (g0tuj@g0tuj.karoo.co.uk)
Sat, 31 May 2003 17:53:56 +0100

From: "Sandy Olson" <sandyo@wctatel.net>

> Well, Walt....I think you've stepped over the line this time, onto the
> perimeter of the dark side.  This hab fetish you've developed sets you
aside
> from some moderates.  Not that we'll hold that against you...I mean do we
> hold the habs against you...or, wait, what happens to people who hold a
hab
> against themselves?  A rash?  Hives?  Shingles?
> Only the shadow knows...or something like that!!
>
> SandyO
> CH #1146, firmly entrenched in the moderate camp

Coming from you Sandy, being the Grand Poobah and all that it entails, I
take it as a complement. Let it be known to all CH's, that the Moderates are
grands folks and a pleasure to know. Us Imoderate Moderates are also grand
folks and equally a pleasure to know.  All in good fun Sandy. Maybe one day
I will tire of the meritorious HAB and fall in alongside of the swelling
(hic!) ranks of the Moderate Army. Hottest regards. Walt. CH#2218. An old
Chile-Head from the old country.