Re: [CH] Snot neccesary

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 31 May 2003 17:40:21 -0500

Sandy Olson wrote:

> Well, Walt....I think you've stepped over the line this time, onto the
> perimeter of the dark side.  This hab fetish you've developed sets you aside
> from some moderates.  Not that we'll hold that against you...I mean do we
> hold the habs against you...or, wait, what happens to people who hold a hab
> against themselves?  A rash?  Hives?  Shingles?
> Only the shadow knows...or something like that!!

  Yes Walt, I'll have no more of this referring to yourself as any kind of a moderate.
You're part of the Hab. munching Hellfire Brigade, like it or not.  And that's fine, there
is always room at the front for more infantry men with the orange fire burning in their
eyes.  Scares the hell out of the "norms".  (You know, the people who can't understand how
others can handle that blisteringly hot Tabasco sauce.)

  As far as the rest of Sandy's post... one of the restaurants I used to work in had a chef
who like to slice Jalapenos in half and rub them on peoples skin.  He was a bit of a
fireball, that one...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps