Re: [CH] New Jelly Belly seen in Indiana!

Joan McCutcheon (joan@mccutcheon.com)
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 03:18:23 -0700 (PDT)

These sound like a dream :-) :-) :-)

I am going to be in St Louis, Missouri for 3 days next
week.  I would love to take some back to Europe.

Can I get them in St Louis?  What kind of store can I
find them?

Any CH's in St Louis?

Joannie (DhileHead 3)