Re: [CH] Roaster design

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:09:50 -0500

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> ... For me, the breakthrough came when I found that little basket among some bbq
> items at a garden store.  I was able to fabricate the rest from bar and rod.
>
> It's true that these are not often-used, so you have to put up with keeping
> it stored all the times you're not using it.  It might be possible to make
> one that breaks down flat and stores compactly.  If you could be able to
> roll up a flat piece of perforated metal, attach it to round end pieces, and
> secure that into a cylinder, all the legs and such could easily fold out or
> assemble.
>
> - A

  Hey, I'm seeing a cross-over episode here...  Alex will soon be hosting a new special on
the Food Network, brought to you by the producers of Monster Garage...

  Seriously though, when you have the design worked out to the point where it will fit in an
average carry-on size bag, put me down for an order...

  My brother is a tool maker, I'll bet he could put something together for me...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps  ...dreaming of roasted moderate