Re: [CH] Kneecapped

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:01:55 -0700

Yup...then that "Old chile head from the Old country" will have all the
old cats in the neighbourhood wanting to chew on his knee....oh no, that
would be catnip wouldn't it? Ferget it Rael, I thought about it too and
decided discretion is the better part...etc. etc. etc.!! Cheers, Older
Doug in the New Country(British Columbia)