Re: [CH] It's finally online :))

Jesse [CH1200] G. (CH1200@attbi.com)
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:11:45 -0500

Buon Giorno, CH's & Frankie,

You can try babelfish.altavista.com for translations.  It comes out a
little like English as spoken on The Iron Chef at best.  My favorite
translation from  of Frankie's page by babelfish:
"When was your interest in Chilis inflamed?"

Und es brennt, brennt, brennt, den Ring des Feuers =^)

Hasta la lista,
Jesse G
CH#1200