Re: [CH] Kneecapped

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 16:02:06 -0500

Walter Spencer wrote:

> Hi you lovely CH's. Yikes! With all the input to my question about Hab based
> pain killers, I am kind of swamped. Sure thing I shall have a go and see
> what comes up. Sadly Capsaicin Cream is not available here in the UK, only
> on a Doctors prescription and they don't seem to want to hand any of them
> things out these days....

  Hey Walt,

  A couple of years ago Miss Dewi sent me a little care package that included four small
packets of a chile based "plaster" pad.  Maybe if she can get them where she is, you could
find them as well.  (Hey Dewi, where did ya' get these things???)  Anyway, they are "Koyo
Cabe, chilli brand, porous capsicum plaster".  The package describes them as: "The
comfortable remedy for Rheumatism, Lumbago, and Sciatica".  they are manufacture by: "P.T.
Indo Abadi Sarimakmur, Surabaya - Indonesia".

  Still have all four unopened, so I can't say if they work on any type of aches or
pains...  Just thought I'd throw it out there...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps