Re: [CH] Red Savina Garlic Sauce

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:29:57 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Perry C. Abernethy <pcabernethy@comcast.net>

> Spontaneous combustion of the intestinal tract is fine, but since I was
> a little kid, I have never been able to solve the Corollary A-1 to Rule
> of Acquisition 425, which is " what goes in with heat, must come out
> with heat". While eating habaneros raw provides temporary endorphines,
> has anyone solved the three day "raw" hangover? PerryA

It's prolly genetics. I've never, even before I was a chile-head, had
chilies act as a personal weapon of m'ass destruction. The only times I have
ever suffered from "ring of fire" have been in the midst of monumental
hangovers.

Saaaaay, maybe that's it. You're not drinking heavily whilst consuming
chilies, are you?   <GGGG>

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider