Re: [CH] Nashville Eats

dan combs (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:37:39 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Signe Knutson wrote:

> I will be in Nashville, TN in a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone
> could point me in the direction of a good hotspot restaurant or two??

Nashville is going to have mostly fried country foods.  I don't know of a
hotspot in the place; it's supposed to be country/hicksville themed.  15
or so miles west is Bloomington which has around 75 ethnic restaraunts.
15 miles tot he east is Columbus which has several, but I don't know the
specifics.

Honestly, fried biscuits is the standard fare in Nashville.

carp