[CH] Shtuff usw...

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:49:14 -0700 (PDT)

--- Doug Irvine <dougandmarie@shaw.ca> wrote:
> Ohh...you attendin, Erich? Get ready, Scott! I
> cannot recall Rael ever
> saying that he was a Big Hab Eatin Chile Head!

A big hab? no, I ain't.  A redneck, that I be, but
there ain't a damn thing wrong with that (don't make
me whooop ya, now...).

Do I like habs? yup, tho correctly, as said, not my
"favorite" chile per se, no.  I ain't particular,
really, as it ("it" being The Chile) all depends upon
what I am cooking, what I am wanting heat-wise, as
well as the state of my mind (let's not go there).  I
have been partial to serranos but I've been on tabasco
binges as well as habs.  Those tepins and I tangoed
for a while too.  Point be: variety of chile be the
spice of life...no pun intended (well, okay, maybe).

...which brings me to: what's with all this "dissent"
amongst the ranks? Diversity Gone Wrong or something?
We be *all* Chileheads...brothers and sisters in
Chileness and Attitude, the Big Red One as to
Englightenment, Chileheadedness, and for those who
practice what they eat, even Chilerotica (book
forthcoming).  Whether one nibbles on jalapenos or
bathes with homemade red savina lye soap or eats
PB&ThaiHotJellySammiches, we all be Family,
"moderates" and those with tolerances so high they
shit lava on a regular basis.

Let's leave off with these petty differences, I say
(and it *is*just me saying, so yeah, feel free to
delete or disregard or even flame if need be,
privately please), as...it all smells bad to me,
friendly "ribbing" or not.  Makes me think Johnny
"Satan" Ashcroft or King Cheney (W being a Gepeto
Creation) have gotten on the list and are trolling to
disrupt and disband the Almighty Chileheads, (those
jack boot wearing plutocratical bastards are in need
of savina basting and a friendly "roasting", yes).

Hmm, my nausea did erupt online...my apologies for the
public vomiting.

> Now...Jimi is a different
> matter.....Rael, get outta the sack in central OhIo
> and get inter this!!
> ooooohhh he'll be angry with the old guy...:-)

Dammit, Doug, I am on sabbatical, mon!  Hesh!!
"Nunya" to those who are curious (Black Helicopters
and such, man, they are EVERYWHERE...fascists...).

<ahem>

Ah, Acquisition 425, yes.  Having no TV does have some
drawbacks...well, okay, not many.  Anywho...

El Grande said something to me once, back when I still
partook of the vine, or I guess that's the Worm, like:
"Eat Me and Bask in the Burning Love and Grace of El
Grande."  Consequently, I have always figured that
when Ring O' Fire hits, I am, once again, communing
with El Grande.  I should complain? Noooo.  Learn to
love the Pain, my friends,  for as we all know, Pain
is Pleasure, Pleasure is Pain.  Book of El Grande,
1:3, I believe.

Blessings of El Grande to all...and no, that brand
ain't making it's mark (Mark) on *my* arse this year,
no.  Alas, I cannot attend...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64
Monk of the TCS