Re: [CH] SWOP : Super Habanero/Cayenne plugs for something else --- UK

W.A. Sawford (was1000@cus.cam.ac.uk)
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:25:57 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

Good to hear from a UK CHer - we tend to be a quiet lot on the list unless
prompted.

Have you grown Super Hab. before?  If so what's it like?  I find habs can
be slow to fruit in this country, although scotch bonnets do v. well. I've
got a Safi hab that's into its 3rd year now though, and this year it is
*covered* in flowers with pods forming *SLURP*.  I'd be happy to swap some
seeds with you - my plants are all beyond the plug stage I'm afraid.

I've got seeds of the following types available for swap:
jalapeno, rocoto, lemon drop, scotch bonnet, new mex, padron, thai yellow
cayenne, fresno, safi (once it's fruited!), and others I can't remember
off the top of my head.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Wendy

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 ffreaker@phreaker.net wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been subbed to this list for over a year reading some very useful
> information.  This summer I am growing Super Habanero (seed sourced
> from Thompson and Morgan) and Cayenne.
>
> I am wondering if there are any other UK people willing to swap some
> PLANT PLUGS.
>
> Or maybe swap seed.
>
> Drop me a line.
>
> Thanks.