Re: [CH] alapyridaine taste booster

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:01:58 -0400

Lots of complex technical jargon, but in the whole text I could find no
reference to the quantities of these substances used in the studies.  Were
mice fed a hundred milligrams of excitotoxins? A gram? A pound?  Also, the
term "excitotoxin" does not appear to be an accepted medical term, much the
same as "Endocrine Disruptor ."

=Mark