Re: [CH] Habanero pistachios

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:35:39 -0700 (PDT)

I don't have a TJ's near me but last summer I was at
the Warren County Farmers Fair and there was a vendor
there selling hot sauces and such. Mainly Ass Kickin
but also some others. He had bags of hot pistachios. I
bought the hab variety and boy were they hot. Don't
remember the brand and the bag is all gone.

If I buy them again this year, I'll try and post about
them.

I wish I had a TJ's. Maybe if I'm really good, maybe,
just maybe we'll get one??? I've been wishing for a
TJ's and a Wegman's to open somewhere nearby, even 45
minutes away. I was in TJ's in Boston and loved it.
Went crazy and had to drag all the stuff back on
Amtrak. Well worth it though. Didn't have to eat any
Amtrak food! I had chipotle hummus, pecan pralines and
some crackers. Great meal.

RisaG
http://www.geocities.com/radiorlg