Re: [CH] NJ Hot Luck - How Did It Go???

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:32:14 -0400

As for myself, I had forgotten about it until about 2 days prior when
Nancee emailed me asking if I knew anything about it.  As it was I had
family obligations, but I'd have been more forthcoming with an RSVP if
there had been some sort of reminder in the weeks prior.  I honestly don't
recall getting any info on it for at least a month or 2 prior to the
Hotluck, and usually there is a steady drumbeat of email on the list
detailing who was bringing what and such.

Of course in the last month I've been toying with my settings and have anti
spam software activated on both my ISP server and on my personal firewall,
so I suppose if a reminder had gone out in might have been snarfed but I
doubt it.

=Mark