Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V8 #700

Cameron Begg (begg@ceof.ohio-state.edu)
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:43:26 -0400

Hi C-H's,

Cabe wrote:

>  Not much else you can be when you can expect hail in July...

Cute little Scottish hailstones eh? I got back from Edinburgh
yesterday to find our area (Central OH) had been hammered by icy
aerial bombardment again on the 8th July while I was away. Pepper
plants smashed but hanging on somehow. Hawthorn tree snapped off like
a lollipop stick in the wind. The previous serious hail storm got us
a roof replacement on the house insurance so I'm feeling sorry for
the neighbors who had already had theirs fixed.

>as usual. :-(   Nevermind, it looks as if I will have more than I
>can eat from the rest.

Where in Scotland Cabe? Do the hab seeds germinate OK?
--
---
                      Regards,               Cameron.