Re: [CH] Lemon Drop Question

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:11:10 -0700 (PDT)

JohnT --

I really like your system, as I have had problems in the past with plants
falling over.  I cage some and stake others, but I can't always get to all of
them (plus tomatoes).  Do you need to attach anything to the clothesline wire
to get the chile plants trained onto it?  Is each plant individually tied to
the wire?  How long of a wire run can you use?  Thanks again for the help.

Does anyone else have an innovative method for keeping their plants upright?

Matt

=====
.
.