Re: [CH] Lemon Drop Question ( is it the same thing )

Robert A Reed (rob.rd@juno.com)
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:03:52 -0700

A few year ago I got some aji limo powder from The Aji collection
both red and yellow powder
since then they dont seem to be around anymore
the question is.   are aji limo and aji lemon the same thing ?
and as I am not a gardner does anybody know where I can get
the peppers and more important some powder ?