Re: [Fwd: Re: [CH] Test:Me back?] - Bowers

douglas barnhart (dabhome@enter.net)
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:10:52 -0400

Hey Risa!
 Ill be doin Bowers friday and saturday!
Contest Maybe!,Cookin ..for sure! Super hot suasage Definatley!
Hope You can make it! Chip will not be there but Lou will Run his booth
with chips wife.
I'm thinkin of a hot luck here at the shop ,not sure when fall or spring!
Talk to ya soon,got a customer just came in!
Doug B.