Re: [CH] Little Plastic Baggies (on-topic, really....)

Tony Flynn (tonyflynn@value.net.nz)
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:34:17 +1200

Hi all,

Plastic bags are available in several sizes from any stationary or office
supplies shop here through the whole country so must be the same in the US.
I could send you some but doubt it would be worth the postage.
Several lots of seedlings sprouting well and some sitting by the window
getting ready to be planted out in a few weeks.
Spring is here, Daffodils and Tulips in bloom. Lambs and calves in the
paddocks. Getting lighter earlier every morning.
Off topic health is quite good apart from arthritic knees. May have to look
at trying to get replacements next year.

Tony Flynn

Grandad. Retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty. New Zealand