Re: [CH] colorado

Fred Morris (habanero_nut@yahoo.com)
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:36:21 -0700 (PDT)

Not seeing any other suggestions yet, I'll put in my
two cents worth.  Just got back from Denver, and ate
at our favorite restaurant, P. F. Changs.  They don't
usually have anything really hot on the menu, so I
asked the waiter if they didn't have something in the
back.  He brought me out some stuff he said wasn't
supposed to leave the kitchen - it was just for
cooking.  He called it the "Chinese kill you stuff".
It was probably about right for our moderate corps,
but very flavorful and I had a whole bowl of it on my
Kung Pao chicken.  This is a great restaurant if Emile
likes Oriental, and is in Broomfield at the Flatiron
Crossing Mall - just north of Golden a little way -
not a bad drive for Denver.  Be sure to have the
lettuce wraps with whatever else he gets!

Fred the habaneronut